Friday, May 8, 2009

Project 4










Our class had to create a 3d object in Google Sketchup. The Sketchup tutorials were very informative. Once I started using the tools, things became a bit clearer. It became deceptively easy. I created a gazebo because I wanted to make something that seemed simple but was difficult to construct and was well, pretty. That Google Earth blew me away. I saw the roof of my house. You can look at any address in the world. THE WORLD. It move so seamlessly to the place where you want to go, or any place you wanted to go. Since it was a gazebo I thought about weddings. I found a charming country club in South Carolina for location. I think I will continue to tinker away a Sketchup.

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty cool. I haven't gotten a chance to use the google sketch up. I might try that later on.

    ReplyDelete